Centurion Firearms was created because there currently exists a significant lack of new gun owner guidance, tactical training options, personalized self defense training, firearms safety training for your home and children, and Warrior Mindset development.
Centurion Firearm specifically focuses on
2. Providing a suite of beginner to advanced training options
3. Developing new gun owners with a Warrior Mindset to always win
Too often new gun owners walk into a gun store and are sold a weapon by a salesman looking to just make a sale and move on. Customers rarely get the opportunity to speak to a subject matter expert on all aspects of several weapons for protecting their loved ones.
At Centurion Firearms we focus on development of a defensive triad with our customers. First comes matching the owner to the proper weapon, second is the training with that new weapon, and finally the development of the proper Warrior Mindset to always win.
Once all three components come together, our customers have developed the confidence from building on all three of our core components and our customers will know they have all the defensive skills needed to protect themselves and those they love most.
About the instructor
- Retired certified law enforcement officer with nearly 30 years’ service in Broward County (Retired Lieutenant from Special Operations Division of a medium sized Broward County Law Enforcement Department)
- Previously a Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Criminal Justice Standards in Training Certified Police Instructor for 10 years
- Previously a Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Criminal Justice Standards in Training Certified Firearms Instructor for 19 years
- Previously a front-line supervisor within the Training Division of a Broward County Police Department tasked with requalification’s and new training methods for Uniform Patrol Officers for 10 years
- Previously promoted to the rank of Commander of the Special Operations Division of a mid-sized Broward County Police Department overseeing all training development programs and recertifications processes for 7 years
- Previously sat on the Shooting Review Board of a mid-sized Broward County Police Department for many years
- Previously an Adjunct Police Instructor at the Broward County Police Academy, specialization in Report Writing and Firearms
- Previously a Field Training Officer and trained new Police Recruits within several agencies for the last 27 years.
- Currently the Provost and Security Consultant to an Undisclosed worldwide security and training company (A Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business).
- Currently an active Class K Firearms Instructor teaching various sized classes in firearm legality, safety, and proper usage.
- Current Member of the Keiser University Criminal Justice Advisory Board
- Completed several Supervisory and Command Development Courses over the last 17 years
- Previously a Special Project Firearms Instructor to an undisclosed security and firearms training facility with several statewide locations (A Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business)
- Current NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
- Current NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
- Current NRA Certified CCW Instructor
- Current NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
- Current NRA Recruiter
- Current NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer Instructor
- Current NRA Certified Home Firearm Safety Instructor
- Current Certified M.O.A.B. Instructor
- Current Armament System and Procedures (ASP) Tactical Baton Instructor
- Current Armament Systems and Procedures (ASP Tactical Handcuffing Instructor
- Current Law Enforcement and Corrections Certified OC/CS Aerosol Spray Instructor
- Current Certified Use of Force Instructor
- Current State of Florida Licensed Security & Investigative Department Manager (Class M)
- Current State of Florida Licensed Private Investigator (Class C)
- Current State of Florida licensed Unarmed Security Instructor (Class DI)
- Current State of Florida licensed Firearm Instructor and Armed Security Instructor (Class K)
- Current State of Florida licensed Armed Security Officer (Class G)
- Current State of Florida licensed Unarmed Security Officer (Class D)
- Current State of Florida licensed Concealed Weapon Firearm Holder (Class W)
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration from Barry University
- Holder of a Masters Degree in Public Administration from Barry University
- Active Doctoral Student for Barry University for Human Resource Development and Organizational Learning and Leadership.
- Currently a Volunteer Hunter Safety and Education Instructor for over 11 years
- Currently a Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer (issued by Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives)